Thursday, August 2, 2012


It’s going to be my first time to join a Food/Culinary Tour. Being a Kapampangan (from the province of Pampanga, the Culinary center of the Philippines), I love food! I love sauce and delicacies which I think where Kapampangan stands outs. I don’t know what to expect but I am hoping to experience Davao with the food lined up for this tour. 
 
I’m going in the Kadayawan Festival this 2012 and will be joining Grace Plata and her friends in a food tour around Davao. If you want to join us, below is the full itinerary.
 
PACKAGE RATE:  Php 1,999.00 per person
 
August 16 Dinner at Swiss Deli
 
  • Proudly Davao-made deli products (cold cuts and sausages)
  •  Malagos Farmhouse Cheese & Bignay Wine
  • Full Meal (Appetizer to Dessert + Wine)
 
August 17
 
  • 5am-10am - Breakfast at Paradise Island Resort 
  • (Meet at the Paradise Dock, Sasa Davao City)
  • Samal Island
  • ***Participants can enjoy a quick dip before and after breakfast
  • Lachi's Sans Rival Atbp.
  • Edcil's Sutokil
  • Sugba, Tola, Kinilaw
  • Buffet
  • Tiny Kitchen
  • Tricycle Ride to Claudio, short walk to Davao Pasalubong Center
  • Jeepney ride to Aldevinco Shopping Center (Pasalubong)
  • Short walk to Chippens Cafe
  • Old-time favorite snacks made the Davao way
 
Notes:
  • Mode of Transportation on August 17 is mixed (Cab, Tricycle and Jeepney)
  • Transportation Cost included in Tour Rate
 
Here is a word from the tour coordinator:
 
I can assure all those going for the full trip will not regret it. Davao can indeed be a gourmand's paradise not just because of the abundant raw materials but because a lot of really great chef's have chosen to settle here and most of them have opened restaurants. Swiss Deli is a prime example of that.
 
You can reach Grace Plata at these numbers: 0908.947.1124 or 0932.367.7524.
 
Are you going? Do let me know if you are joining. I would be interested to hang out withTripsiders friends.
 
See yah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment